Wednesday, July 26, 2017
Happening Now

Author Archives: Will Hearn

Johnny Depp reportedly slams lawsuit claim he has “psychological issues”

ABC/Randy Holmes (LOS ANGELES) — Johnny Depp has reportedly fired the latest salvo in his ongoing lawsuit against his former business managers. Britain’s Daily Mail claims that it has obtained court documents in which the Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales star is demanding that allegations he has “psychological issues” and a “compulsive spending disorder” be stricken ... Read More »

Earl Thomas not expecting to be limited for start of training camp

Seahawks safety Earl Thomas said he felt at around 80 percent as offseason practices were coming to a close last month. With training camp set to open for Seattle on Sunday, Thomas feels like he’s closed down the gap on the remaining 20 percent. According to Bob Condotta of the Seattle Times, Thomas said Tuesday… …read more Source:: NBC Sports ... Read More »

Minneapolis police shooting tests mayor as re-election looms

ST. PAUL, Minn. (AP) — Mayor Betsy Hodges had barely begun explaining why she demanded the resignation of the Minneapolis police chief following another fatal officer-involved shooting when some of the protesters who backed her decision interrupted the news conference with an ominous warning. …read more Source:: News Headlines Read More »

Agent denies report Koa Misi is retiring after being placed on IR

Miami Dolphins linebacker Koa Misi’s 2017 season came to an end before it could even begin as he was placed on injured reserve on Tuesday. A lingering neck injury that required surgery and brought his 2016 season after just three games led to Miami ending his 2017 season before players ever took to the practice… …read more Source:: NBC Sports ... Read More »

Shocking Pet Horror Headlines!

Dr. Edward tells The Doctors about a two-year-old beagle named Rex who chased a rabbit in a park and returned to his owner with a bloody nose. Initially, the owner and vet failed to see the underlying issue and put little Rex on medications. When bleeding persisted, a CT scan revealed the dog had a 5-inch long stick lodged in ... Read More »