A fire destroyed a garage in Clay County Friday night as severe weather rolled through the area.
Clay County EMA Director Natalie Boone reports the fire broke out along Neely Creek Road. The cause of the fire was deemed to be a fallen tree and power lines on the structure.
No injuries were reported and the garage is a total loss.
Boone also reports a separate structure fire broke out around 1:30 a.m. in the Union Hill area. No word on the severity of that incident from officials.
Tri County Electric had about 40 customers without power at 8:30 a.m.
Boone said most of the roadways have reopened after being cleared of debris and fallen trees.