Treasures. Helping a good cause. Cleaning your house. Having fun. Making money!
It’s the 2018 Dream Sweep Yard Sale Saturday May 12 at the Putnam County Fairgrounds from Lite Rock 95.9 – 106-9 Kicks Country – Rock 93-7 – and News Talk 94.1. It’s presented by Freddie Duncan and Sons Moving And Storage.
From 7:00am-3:00pm, you’re making cash on all those things stacked up around the house.
Auto parts to baby clothes. Chairs and sofas to dolls and toys. LPs. Moose heads. One-of-a-kind creative pieces. Wall clocks. Yoga mats. Zero-turn mowers. If you can imagine it, it’s probably going to be for sale from one of your neighbors Saturday May 12.
What a great way to clean that closet or empty that attic. Here’s a super way to sell off those old kids clothes. How about making some summer vacation money for the family?
Thousands make their way to the Dream Sweep Yard Sale annually and this year will be no different. Best of all, you’re helping to make dreams come true….for Dream Sweep Charity Partners all over the region.
The FIRST STEP toward a cleaner attic, closet and basement is THIS FRIDAY AND SATURDAY, April 13 and 14. It’s the Stover’s Treasure Hunt PICK YOUR BOOTH Event. Yard sellers have asked us for years…can we choose where we set up? We want to be close to the food. We want to be next to our friends! NOW, you can.
Join us at Stover’s Treasure Hunt, just off Willow Avenue near the Cookeville Depot Friday from 4-7pm. Or Saturday, come to Sparta’s Wal Mart Shopping Center from 9am-12Noon. Saturday afternoon, we’re headed to the Livingston Town Square from 1pm-4pm.
We’ll have maps of the Dream Sweep Fairgrounds Setup so you can pick your booth, first-come, first-serve. Even better, we will hand you your vendor passes. We will provide you your parking pass. We’ll show you how to get in and get out. And you’re all SET to SELL your stuff! Take just a few minutes Friday or Saturday and PICK YOUR BOOTH, pay for it, and prepare to part with your treasures!
Sunday, booths will go on-sale online.
And buying your booth is CHEAP! You get thousands of people by your treasures and you never have anyone asking to use your restroom or waking you up two hours before the sale banging on the door.
|20×20 Booth (20 feet of frontage x 20 feet deep) + 2 Vendor Passes||$30|
|20×40 Booth (20 feet of frontage x 40 feet deep) + 4 Vendor Passes||$40|
|15×15 Booth (15 feet of frontage x 15 feet deep) + 2 Vendor Passes||$20|
|Additional Vendor Passes (up to 9)||$1 each|
|10 Vendor Passes||$8|
Bring cash or credit card Friday or Saturday to one of our convenient locations. They are convenient to anyone across the Upper Cumberland. It’s the Stover’s Treasure Chest Pick Your Booth Event presented by Stover’s Treasure Chest. Every day, experience you’re on treasure hunt…priced from $5 Friday to 25 cents Wednesday!
The first step toward YOUR Dream Sweep Yard Sale May 12 from Freddie Duncan And Sons Moving And Storage, News Talk 94.1, 106-9 Kicks Country, Lite Rock 95.9 and Rock 93-7
|Friday 4p-7pm||Stover’s Treasure Chest In Cookeville|
|Saturday 9am-12N||Wal Mart Shopping Center In Sparta|
|Saturday 1pm-4pm||Courthouse Square In Livingston|
- How will the event work Friday and Saturday? We will have maps available showing the Dream Sweep layout….so you can browse in line. Pick a couple of spots you would like. Then, you will come up to the master map and see if your choice is available. If it is, the booth is yours. Simply spend about 3 minutes with our team to pay. They will provide your passes, entrance and exit information and a fact sheet.
- Do I have to come to the location to buy a booth? NO. You can buy online beginning Sunday.
- Can I save the booth I’ve had before? You can see if it’s available at the 3 events or when we sell online. However, it could already have been sold. We are happy to help if it’s available. Simply request the booth using last year’s color and number.
- Can I get a refund? Yes so long as you cancel before May 7th at 5pm. A $5 processing fee will be charged on all booth purchases. This ensures as much money as possible goes to our Dream Sweep Charity Partners.
- Can I pay with a credit card? Yes. You can also use cash.
- How many vendor passes do I receive? Your booth comes with 2 or 4 vendor passes for the event, based on booth size. You may purchase additional passes at $1 each or 10 for $8. This is a 50% savings on admission. These passes will be available for sale Friday and Saturday as well as online.
- Can I stop by your studios and buy a booth? Unfortunately, no. We are making these three public events available at three geographically-central spots to help those who do not wish to buy online or want to choose their booth. We will not be able to sell booths at the stations.